The Challenge of Keeping Cool: End-to-End Temperature Management for the Clinical Chain Supply
From manufacturing through delivery to the patient, pharmaceutical drugs must be maintained within strict temperature guidelines to protect the efficacy of the product.
Download this ebook to learn about:
- Managing the storage environment
- What the regulatory definitions are
- Packaging and labeling in a temperature controlled environment
- Managing the transportation environment
- Planning for end-to-end temperature management