Florence, South Carolina (West)
Florence (West) is one of two small molecule API sites we have in Florence, SC. Florence (West) specializes in process development and chemical production of intermediates and APIs for toxicology, pre-clinical and clinical supply under both non-cGMP and cGMP conditions, and has a potency capacity of Cat 3a.
Specific offerings include:
- Production scales ranging from gram to hundreds of kg (max 100–200 kg)
- Process optimization, non-cGMP production of demo and toxicology batches
- Separate beta-Lactam facility (off-site)
- Raw Material sourcing and specifications
- cGMP manufacturing of pre-clinical and clinical materials
- Design of Experiment (DOE) and Quality by Design (QBD) studies
- Process safety studies
- Analytical method development and phase appropriate method validations
- Regulatory submission assistance
Our site technical capabilities cover 95–98% of all commercially-used chemical transformations.
This site features a strong regulatory inspection history from all major regulatory agencies.
Learn more about the specific equipment and capabilities at this site by downloading our Site Fact Sheet.