Princeton, New Jersey
Princeton, NJ is part of our world-class bioprocess and analytical development
network, focused on safe and efficient delivery of robust biologics manufacturing processes that maximize client value and drive a healthier world.
Our Princeton site features bioprocess, analytical and formulation development laboratories with significant development expertise, and has helped develop processes for over 100 recombinant protein products.
Service offerings include:
- Upstream media, feed and cell culture development
- Downstream purification development
- Analytical and formulation development
- Extended analytical characterization services
- Process scale-up & technology transfer to cGMP sites
- Pilot Plant for non-clinical (toxicological) studies
- Integrated global program management team
- On-site Quality Systems presence
Additionally, this site has extensive cell culture expertise, including CHO-S, CHO-DG44, PerC.6, Cellca, Selexis, and CHOZN®.
Expertise & Support for Your Project
The program management team at Princeton serves as the client’s main point of contact, and is responsible for communication and relationship management. Additionally, the program management team is comprised of subject matter experts (SMEs), and creates the program timeline focused on key milestones for each project.
Learn more about the specific equipment and capabilities at this site by downloading our Site Fact Sheet.